Friday, March 28, 2008

Snow in Spring 2008



The picture on the TOP was taken MARCH 28, 2008. That's right, springtime. The picture on the bottom was taken January 5, 2008, wintertime. It's still between 30 and 32 degrees at 1:40 p.m. Pretty weird weather for this time of year. And we hear that the West side of the state is also getting pockets of snow. I'm listening to the scanner and Snoqualmie and Blewitt are all backed up with semi truckers jackknifed and cars and trucks stuck. Hopefully we'll see spring sunshine coming soon. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I didnt notice this before but your neighbors across the street obviously had to cut down those trees huh? At first, I thought in the January picture they werent there - then in the March photo they were. I thought something was fishy. How could they haver grown 25' in 3 months.. haha I had to backwards.. they had to be cut down. :(
E